Friday, September 18, 2009

Got an offer on my house

and accepted it. Right now I am waiting for the FHA inspection and termite inspection on Monday, Sept 21, which happens to be my birthday. Best present ever if everything works out. Closing date is October 7th. Once I am out of the house, I’ve decided to wait until Spring (May or June) to take off. Better weather for a transam and gives me time to save more money and do a few shake down trips. First thing’s first: Must. Sell. House.

1 spokes:

bollocks said...

I hear the riding is good in Florida year round...but it's so fricking hilly in Tallahassee. I'm getting beefcake and shit.